For iOS and Android you must be in Mover Mode to search for a room on Roomi. To switch between Mover Mode and Lister Mode, please reference our article, 'How do I switch between Mover and Lister Mode?'
- Login to your Roomi account from our homepage.
- Click 'Search Listings' from the menu in the top left corner.
You can type a street, city, or area in the search bar to bring up any listings that are currently available. You can also set filters such as price, move-in date, neighborhood, amenities, etc. Once you have selected your filters, click the orange 'Apply Filters' button at the bottom to narrow your search results.
- Tap 'Listings' in the bottom left corner of the dashboard
- If you want to search near your current location or an address, tap the map icon in the top left corner. You can also tap the filter icon in the top right corner if you want to narrow your search even further. Tap 'Apply' after selecting your filters to bring up your results.
- Tap the 'menu icon' (the icon represents three small bars stacked vertically) from the top left-hand corner to bring out the slide out menu.
- Tap 'Browse Listings'
- If you want to search near your current location or an address, tap the map icon in the top right corner. You can also tap the filter icon in the bottom right corner if you want to narrow your search even further. Once you have selected your filter options, tap the back arrow in the top left corner to bring up your results.